Conrad Barrington is considered one of the top DUI defense lawyers in California. His talent and use of innovative trial techniques has made him a maverick in the field of DUI defense. He is often consulted by other criminal defense firms to assist in tough DUI cases. Conrad Barrington is a major asset to Okabe & Haushalter.
Juris Doctor, Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, CA
Bachelor of Arts, Rice University, Houston, TX
– Barrister in the American Inns of Court, Benjamin Aranda III Division
– Member of the South Bay Bar Association
– Law clerk for Presiding Justice David Sills of the California Court of Appeals, First Appellate District
– Law Clerk for Judge David A. Workman, Los Angeles Superior Court
– Certified by the manufacturer to operate and calibrate the BAC Datamaster, the predominant breath alcohol testing device used in Los Angeles County
– Certified by the manufacturer to operate and calibrate the Alco Sensor IV, the predominant preliminary alcohol screening device used in Los Angeles County
– Certified Breath Alcohol Technician (BAT) and Factory Authorized Calibration Technician by Intoximeters, Inc.
– Certified to administer Standardized Field Sobriety Tests by the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration (NHTSA)
– Completed 24-hour course in “Basic Science of Evidential Breath Alcohol Testing”, Mansfield, OH, 2005
– Published “Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America v. Concannon and Maine’s Prescription Drug Rebate Statute.” Whittier Law Review (2002), Volume 22, Number 4
– Member of the California State Bar licensed to practice law throughout the state of California.